BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sharen W.
I put it on my hair wet, then style as normal. It leaves my hair feeling great and looking shiny. It doesn't make my hair lifeless like I thought it would.
Shannon H.
Mooresville, NC
Pricey but worth it! I have to repair my damaged hair and this really is helping a lot. It's definitely given me high expectations on healing the dry ends
Kaitlyn W.
This oil treatment was my savior after I completely fried my hair by over bleaching. It helped repair a lot of damage, and stop damage while straightening.
Keri B.
New Orleans
I'll give this product a 5 stars for my husband. he swears by it. He has thick curly hair and this stuff tames it perfectly, he won't go a day without it.
Maria M.
Fontana, CA
Currently using this, like the light smell, and how it leaves my hair. I don’t like strong odors and this oil smells great! And leaves my hair super soft.
Keshia M.
Silverdale, WA
I love the way this product feels. It's light and adds Sheen to the hair, plus it smells amazing! I purchased this at my local pro store for cosmetologist.
Robyn M.
GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
I bought a small bottle of this and i love it! lasts a long time as well since you only need a small amount the size of a penny for your full head of hair!
Lisa P.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely love this product. A little bit goes a long way and it really smells amazing. I even use it on my 4 year old daughters curly hair to tame hair
Keisha B.
Cookeville, TN
My hiar is dry and has terrible split ends. Since using the Moroccan Oil, I have noticed my hair looks healthyier and the split ends are getting better!!
Katherine S.
Doral, FL
Love this hair treatment. Leaves hairs really silky and not that oily at all. Nice scent and even though it is not cheap the quality is better than others
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora