BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
My scalp has never felt better uses this stuff. I usually use it when I have hair covered for long period of time to seal extra moisture into to my hair .
Kait R.
Bayville
I love Moroccan oil ! I love the way it smells and the way it makes my hair feel. I use it every time I get out of the shower it’s just a miracle worker !
Lisa R.
Boca Raton
My hair is dry and damaged from coloring so much. But this product brought it back to life with shine and softness like i never colored in the firstvplace
Breanne R.
Fleetwood, PA
I have wavy to curly hair and it can be a frizzy, unruly mess. Luckily this keeps my hair sleek and look healthy not like it's usual dry, dehydrated self.
Annia Y.
Burke, VA
I use this in my hair as I have dry damaged skin after years of dyeing it.  I think it does a good enough job for what it's should.  I think it smells nice.
Alana C.
SHERWOOD, AR
This is what i use everyday when i get out of the shower on my color treated hair. I have thin hair and this is the only product that doesnt make it oily.
Katy A.
CHICAGO, IL
Adds a great shine and makes my hair look super healthy! In the colder months where my hair tends to get dry, this is a must-have in my day to day routine.
Keri B.
New Orleans
I'll give this product a 5 stars for my husband. he swears by it. He has thick curly hair and this stuff tames it perfectly, he won't go a day without it.
Jessica O.
Oak Lawn, IL
This product is really great for my hAir! Whenever it feels dry I like to take a small dime size amount and apply it in my roots. It lasts for a long time!
Carmen R.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this oil There is no secret about this oil and how amazing is for your hair! It works so well leaving your hair freeze free and its with the price !
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora