BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Keshia M.
Silverdale, WA
I love the way this product feels. It's light and adds Sheen to the hair, plus it smells amazing! I purchased this at my local pro store for cosmetologist.
Patriang A.
North Andover, MA
This product left my hair feeling very soft, shiny and manageable. It also has a great scent that I liked. It help restore my damaged hair it gave it life.
Lisa P.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely love this product. A little bit goes a long way and it really smells amazing. I even use it on my 4 year old daughters curly hair to tame hair
Teresa E.
Dallas, TX
I have oily hair on top and I wash twice day but this was annoy to oily even if I just put on the ends just weighted my hair maybe I need to try the spray
Keri B.
New Orleans
I'll give this product a 5 stars for my husband. he swears by it. He has thick curly hair and this stuff tames it perfectly, he won't go a day without it.
Nicole Z.
N Billerica, MA
Love this oil! I use this in my hair wet then blow dry. Helps smooth out my curls. I even use this when I braid my hair to helps with all the little bumps.
Shannon H.
Mooresville, NC
Pricey but worth it! I have to repair my damaged hair and this really is helping a lot. It's definitely given me high expectations on healing the dry ends
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
Pricey! Got it as a sample and not sure I would buy it again just because of the price. It makes your hair very smooth though and smells even more amazing.
Cassandra W.
Elcho, WI
I've only used this product once. I will say that the smell is great and it did help my hair but at the same time it left my hair feeling a little greasy.
Rachel H.
Red Bluff, CA
My  favorite oil for keeping everything frizz free. I run this through my hair after I get done styling my hair to smooth out flyaways and add shine.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora