BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Caroline M.
New York
One of the best serums I've used. I love the smell and the way it turns out. Only complaint is that since there isn't a pump too much can come out at once.
Linda S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Not crazy about the fragrance of this. It does help with the frizzy hair. I prefer pure argon oil, but in a pinch this is the next best thing for my hair.
Kirsti W.
I love the smell and feel of this oil!! I can use it for beach waves, to calm and smoothen my hair, give it sine or just to moisturize it!! It's my go to.
Eri V.
Sarasota , FL
This is a great conditioning oil. I use this once every few weeks when my hair is feeling dry. I love the way it smells and Jt leaves my hair feeling soft.
Kayla S.
This stuff will always be amazing! And the smell, magical! It's great for every hair type and never weighs hair down! Wanting to try more from the line.
Mandy Y.
Although this product is a bit pricey, a little goes a long way. I love how it smells and how it doesn't make my hair oily, but makes it smooth and shiny.
ikran a.
Minneapolis, MN
Oil is amazing smells so good and it leaves my hair soft and I like it and my hair gets dry real quick so I gotta put lot oil but this oil is right for me
Candice J.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! NOT HEAVY ON MY HAIR AND NOT OILY AS LONG AS i DON'T USE TOO MUCH. AS A MATTER A FACT I NEED TO GET SOME MORE. IT SMELLS SO GOOD TOO.
Adina K.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I love this treatment. I find that it’s helpful especially in the winter months where my hair gets super dry. This makes it soft and less delicate feeling.
Melissa G.
Winnetka, CA
This was a gift I use this on my hair as soon as I come out of the shower cuz I don't like having frizzy hair I love the way it smells it's a little bottle
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora