BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Michaela W.
I have fine, straight hair. I put this on the ends before I blow dry my hair. It not only keeps the frizz away but it makes my hair look healthier with shine
alexandra C.
Lyndhurst
Having curly hair is no fun, the frizz tangled and my dead ends really aggravate me. Having this hair treatment is amazing and it leaves my hair super soft.
Keisha B.
Cookeville, TN
My hiar is dry and has terrible split ends. Since using the Moroccan Oil, I have noticed my hair looks healthyier and the split ends are getting better!!
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
Pricey! Got it as a sample and not sure I would buy it again just because of the price. It makes your hair very smooth though and smells even more amazing.
Kirsti W.
I love the smell and feel of this oil!! I can use it for beach waves, to calm and smoothen my hair, give it sine or just to moisturize it!! It's my go to.
Teresa E.
Dallas, TX
I have oily hair on top and I wash twice day but this was annoy to oily even if I just put on the ends just weighted my hair maybe I need to try the spray
Kayla S.
This stuff will always be amazing! And the smell, magical! It's great for every hair type and never weighs hair down! Wanting to try more from the line.
Kimberly H.
Woodburn, IN
I use this as a smoothing agent, a conditioning treatment, a deep conditioning treatment with heat, an overnight mask. I love a product with multiple uses.
Brianna W.
New York , NY
I absolutely love the smell of this product and it has your hair feeling super soft while also smelling great. Only drawback is how pricey this product is.
Michelle S.
I've been using this oil for years. It smells good and helps keep my ends of my hair in good condition with all the heat I use on it. It's worth the money.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora