BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jessica G.
Hudsonville
This product is amazing! For years my hair has had old damage from all the dying and heat, but after a few uses of the treatment I could see the difference!!
Liz M.
Spokane, WA
I had a hair treatment with this product and I am so obsessed! It smells amazing, my hair hasn’t ever felt this healthy. I’ll be using this so much more now
Thalia M.
Yonkers, NY
I love every product that is Moroccan oil! It's very healthy for your hair and doesn't weight your hair down leaving you with flat hair, also smells amazing!
Lauren L.
Indianapolis , IN
Perfect for biracial hair! keeps my curls silky and springy. keeps my hair nice and shiny while helping to retain moisture. Very pricy but lasts a long time
araceli r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Since I dye my hair at home sometimes it's a little damaged. Bought this product for my hair and it worked amazing. Have my hair the boost of life it needed.
Jillian E.
Souderton
I had a sample of this product sent to me in an ipsy bag a while back. I absolutely love it!! It makes my hair so soft and shiny!! It also smells amazing!!!!
Jennifer N.
Lexington, KY
I have thick, course hair, and this product keeps my hair smooth without weighing it down. It also keeps my scalp moist. A bottle lasts a long time, as well.
Lauren M.
Brownsburg, IN
My hair has been so smooth and protected since I used this! Soft, shiny, and repaired hair that grows strong and is always soft... definitely would recommend
Angela F.
Arlington, VA
This is my go to product when my color treated hair feels dry and unmanageable. It feel luxurious and works really well in bringing back healthy hair for me.
Steffany C.
Great oil. I have been using it for years. I love it on my kids hair and it helps me style their hair and it smells great. It is pricier but it's effective.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.