BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
tawnya b.
Humble, TX
Amazing product really helped my hair get healthy again. I used this product once a week and I could tell a major difference with just one use. Repeat buyer
Danielle S.
boston ma
My favorite hair oil! Smells so good and works so well. Definitely worth the price. Makes my hair smooth, frizz free and shiny. I love this product so much.
Carissa V.
San Marcos, TX
I use this product on my hair everyday. it does wonders for dry frizzy hair. also works well for any damaged hair. i would recommend this product to anyone.
Violet T.
Los Angeles, CA
My Asian friend with straight thick hair loves this stuff. I have curly frizzy coarse hair and didn't like it at all. weighed my hair down and made it greasy
Kathrine G.
Milton, wi
MoroccanOil is the only thing I'll use on my hair religiously. Smells wonderful, and makes my hair look and feel as good as if I just came out of the salon!
Paola B.
Chicago
It leaves my hair really soft and shiny I love it it's pricey but I would definitely recommend to get it you'll see the difference the first time you use it
Carla N.
reseda, CA
Love this spray smells good and leaves your hair smooth but not oily. Using it feels a lot healthier but not oily. Must have but a little on the pricey side
Kassandra M.
Van Nuys, CA
It love it !
i put it on when my hair is damp and when its dry my hair is soft and beautiful and shiny and my split ends don't show . it doesn't smell bad .
margo l.
Chicago-ish
I like that it keeps my hair super soft. Only thing you have to be careful about is not putting it in your roots, otherwise your hair becomes very oily
Tisa S.
Deland, FL
A little goes a long way. I have very long hair and I use less than a dime-sized amount with awesome results. It is so healing to dry or heat damaged hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora