BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Angela F.
Arlington, VA
This is my go to product when my color treated hair feels dry and unmanageable. It feel luxurious and works really well in bringing back healthy hair for me.
margo l.
Chicago-ish
I like that it keeps my hair super soft. Only thing you have to be careful about is not putting it in your roots, otherwise your hair becomes very oily
araceli r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Since I dye my hair at home sometimes it's a little damaged. Bought this product for my hair and it worked amazing. Have my hair the boost of life it needed.
Carissa V.
San Marcos, TX
I use this product on my hair everyday. it does wonders for dry frizzy hair. also works well for any damaged hair. i would recommend this product to anyone.
Jennifer N.
Lexington, KY
I have thick, course hair, and this product keeps my hair smooth without weighing it down. It also keeps my scalp moist. A bottle lasts a long time, as well.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Got it as a gift. Never liked putting hair products in my hair but i did use this after showers and left my hair soft. Would by again but it is too expensive
Jessica G.
Hudsonville
This product is amazing! For years my hair has had old damage from all the dying and heat, but after a few uses of the treatment I could see the difference!!
sierramichelle S.
Big bear lake , CA
This stuff is absolutely amazing!gets hair soft and manageable! Highly recommend for all hair types and fixes any hair problems! I absolutely love the smell!
Allie L.
Dover, AR
I love just a dab of this on my almost dry hair. It really helps to smooth hair and split ends. I finishing blow drying after applying a little to the ends.
Kelli D.
Savannah, TN
I've always wanted to try a really good hair treatment. My best friend recommended me this one to use. It went wonderfully!! My hair has never looked better!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora