BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kaycee J.
Rapid City, SD
Love how this makes my hair feel! My hair seems to be very dry on the ends and this works great to smooth the ends and add some shine back into my hair!! I will continue to buy this product over and over again.
Vane E.
Orlando, FL
A little goes along way. Only use a tiny dab because if you put too much it’ll weigh hair down. This is the original of all anti frizz. I bought the travel size and it has lasted me forever. The claims are real
Camila T.
Sunrise, FL
Love these products! They’re organic and Made naturally. Doesn’t leave my hair too oily and gives it juicy the right moisture. Smells very good and helps also control frizz. Affordable price and would buy again
Courtney F.
The only hair oil that works to tame frizzy hair! I’ve used many other brands and this one helps keep the appearance of soft, smooth, healthy hair! Especially on those unruly ends! Highly recommend to everyone!
Stacey H.
Goose Creek, SC
My favorite product ever. Along with the shampoo and conditioner, this oil makes my hair extremely soft with no frizz for days. The smell is my absolute favorite. Hair hardly ever gets tangled when using this.
jennifer R.
Tallahassee, FL
This bottle will literally last you over a year. The pump makes it easy not to use more than a small amount. The SMELL is divine! It protects your hair from heat damage, frizz, fast drying, and makes styling a breeze.
Erin S.
Overland Park , KS
This stuff is amazing. Makes your hair so shiny and smell like heaven. It has nice packaging and the smell lasts longer than other products. I use this as much as I can with my frizzy hair. I would recommend.
Fatima A.
I’ve used this product for so long, I don’t go a single wash without applying this product in my hair! It smells amazing, it feels light and dried right into the hair, and doesn’t leave an oily residue either
Krishii P.
This makes my hair feel less dry but not too oily. It makes my hair shiney and alive looking. I only use a dime size drop in my long hair (it's up to my butt). It smells nice too. I would recommend this to a friend.
Allie D.
burlington
Since I’ve started birth control my hair always feels amazing the first day after a shower. Then it gets disgusting and I feel like I need to wash it again but once I tried this stuff it ended and I love it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.