BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Bionca T.
Hot Springs, AR
My hair loves this - and so do I! The smell is to die for and it's an amazing product. I always get asked what I use to make my hair so smooth and this is it!
Miranda H.
Warsaw, IN
I carry this product in my salon suite!! I can not say enough about this product!! It's everything you need and more!! Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Noelle P.
Great product for dry hair. I usually use this product after I shower and wash my hair-- be careful not to use a heavy hand, your hair can and will get greasy!
Cora R.
Dayton, OH
My holy grail product. I received my first sample in my Ipsy bag and have been hooked since. There has been a world of difference in my hair and I am in love.
Krystina T.
Los Angeles
Love it! It’s perfect for my extensions. It protects the hair and makes it feel smooth after I blow dry. Love the smell and the product. Been using it forever!
Brittany S.
Hemet, Ca
I seriously love anything Moroccan but this one is amazing. I have thick hair so tend to use more than most and others leave my hair oily This one never does.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
Moroccan Oil is awesome to treat my frizzy curly hair. I spray it in on the days that I do not wash my hair to protect it. So glad I discovered such a treat!!
Andrea R.
Bristol
Smells GREAT!!this makes my hair feel super soft and healthy. It does not weigh my hair down at, when I use this my tresses are soft and bouncey all day long!
rosmar f.
Moroccan oil hair trearment:I like how soft it leaves my hair , moisturizes me how much and I love how it smells , can be used daily and leaves no greasy hair
Kiana D.
So anti frizz and smells so good! Use this serum to straighten my hair and it works wonders! Never have to worry about leaving the house and it getting frizzy
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.