BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Cassandra H.
Sapulpa, OK
I have dry hair and this makes it so soft and easy to manage! I put it on my wet hair after a shower and my course hair becomes easy to straighten and so soft
Natanya P.
Lake Stevens, WA
It's wonderful at hydrating and bringing shine back into my once dull hair. It doesn't look or feel greasy on my head and it's also helped tame my frizzy hair.
Alicia C.
Morrocan oil is great for the body hair skin. In any way this oil is beneficial. Its great for people who style their hair with color or heat to repair damage
Ashley B.
One of my all time favorite oils. Apply it to wet or dry hair. No silicones and my hair seems to drink it up! Use sparingly as it can easily become too greasy.
Cynthia J.
JAMAICA, NY
Love this for my hair. Leaves hair shinny and silky but not too oily. I wash my hair every 3 days regardless. Leads breakage and leave a hair poking healthier
Noelle P.
Great product for dry hair. I usually use this product after I shower and wash my hair-- be careful not to use a heavy hand, your hair can and will get greasy!
Lucia R.
Richmond TX
I always apply it on the tips because my hair is greasy at the root but nevertheless my tips are very dry and they break very easy and this oil helps me a lot.
Krystina T.
Los Angeles
Love it! It’s perfect for my extensions. It protects the hair and makes it feel smooth after I blow dry. Love the smell and the product. Been using it forever!
Bionca T.
Hot Springs, AR
My hair loves this - and so do I! The smell is to die for and it's an amazing product. I always get asked what I use to make my hair so smooth and this is it!
Anastacia G.
Terre Haute
Amazing product! Great after a shower to ensure you wont have dry, coarse hair later on. Smells great after application leaving a fresh scent in hair all day.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora