BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Eleni E.
Springfield, MO
I love that this product smells delicious and leaves my hair nice and hydrated. It’s hard to find products that last on dry hair and this is the perfect serum
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
A little heavy for my fine hair but amazing. I prefer the lite treatment. But overall this product is wonderful. It's a little expensive but lasts a long time.
Kesha C.
I mainly used this product when my hair was super damaged. It made my hair soft but didn't leave it greasy. It smells amazing while not being to over scented.
Maria M.
Seriously love this product. My hair gets super frizzy with the high humidity where I live but just a little bit of this oil and its tamed for hours! Love it.
Alexandria R.
Toledo, OH
This was a good product, but it seemed to give my hair this weird spongy kind of feel, like Styrofoam. I have not heard many others have this complaint though.
Karen R.
Durham, NC
Super bueno! Me ayudó con la resequedad de mi cabello! El precio lo vale pues es una excelente producto, te hidrata muy bien el cabello y no se te ve grasoso!
Kaiti C.
Cleveland, TN
This oil smells incredible and is so moisturizing! You have to be careful not to use too much though. It can be a little pricey, but a little goes a long way!
Jill K.
Lutz, FL
This product is ok. It’s pricey, smells decent, but is heavy in my opinion. I don’t notice any great shine from it so I haven’t been compelled to buy it again.
Krystina T.
Los Angeles
Love it! It’s perfect for my extensions. It protects the hair and makes it feel smooth after I blow dry. Love the smell and the product. Been using it forever!
Sarah L.
Henrico, VA
I am constantly looking for oil treatments for my hair because I get the worst dry scalp. I love the moroccanoil because I can noticeably feel the difference.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora