BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mely O.
New Britain, CT
I love love love this companies products point period blank. They really give your hair that brazilian feel. Especially there deep condition ❤ lawd have mercy
Sarah L.
Henrico, VA
I am constantly looking for oil treatments for my hair because I get the worst dry scalp. I love the moroccanoil because I can noticeably feel the difference.
Brittany G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this hair serum. I have naturally curly hair and live in a humid region. This serum helps to achieve sleek hair while repairing damage from heat styling.
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
A little heavy for my fine hair but amazing. I prefer the lite treatment. But overall this product is wonderful. It's a little expensive but lasts a long time.
Alexandria R.
Toledo, OH
This was a good product, but it seemed to give my hair this weird spongy kind of feel, like Styrofoam. I have not heard many others have this complaint though.
Abigail A.
Glendale, CA
This product is AMAZING! It smoothes out my hair and makes it feel so healthy! Its pretty expensive, but well worth every penny! And the smell is so nice too!
Julie F.
Sacramento, CA
This serum is great. I use it after every shower and it allows my brush to glide though without ripping through my hair. Locks in moisture and controls frizz.
Katie S.
Morgantown, WV
Love this product! Can't live without it. I use it daily in my hair when I blow dry as suggested by my hairdresser. It helps with frizz and makes my hair soft.
Jade M.
Someone gave me a bottle of this to try since they said my hair was dry. And I've continued to buy it every time since then. Thank you for making this product
Marie G.
Lorain, OH
I seriously LOVE this oil. I use it every single day. And keeps my hair nice and moisturized and it smells AMAZING! A little expensive but definitely worth it!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora