BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kim M.
Sharonville, OH
Smells amazing and works very well on my dry, damaged, thick, frizzy hair. A little pricey, but worth the money. Works best with the shampoo and conditioner.
Mackenzie L.
Memphis
Whenever my hair becomes frizzy or puffy during the day I break out the Moroccan oil and my hair immediately behaves. It’s such a great product to have around!
Lauryn T.
Campbellsville
Hands down the best stuff for thick, frizzy hair. I used it every time I wash my hair. A little goes a long way, the bottle lasts me forever! Great smell too.
Stephanie R.
San Jose, California
This product is a hair saver. It saved my hair from damaging heat. It's super easy to use. I don't think it's better than ogx(I think that's what it's called).
Jordan A.
Goodyear, AZ
I like it, but my hair is naturally wavy/curly, and it takes out the curl in my hair. It does smell good, and for hair that isn't curly i would recommend it.
Angie M.
Elk Grove Village, IL
By far the best hair oil on the market. The light oil is great for every day use and their normal is good for an overnight mask when your hair needs some love.
Sarah P.
Bluffton, OH
SMELLS AWESOME AND MAKES MY HAIR FEEL GREAT. I really think this product helps with my damages ends so I can get less trims and still use hot tools on my hair.
Karen G.
This product repaired and gave life to my hair the first time I discolour it, use the shampoo, conditioner and moisturizing mask plus this miracle argan oil.❤
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
This is good quality oil but I rather invest in a normal coconut oil or avocado oil this is expensive because of the name no so much because of the ingredients
Karen R.
Durham, NC
Super bueno! Me ayudó con la resequedad de mi cabello! El precio lo vale pues es una excelente producto, te hidrata muy bien el cabello y no se te ve grasoso!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora