BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
This stuff rocks! I'm a hair stylist and this is one of my go to products! Keeps hair from drying out and gives it that nice shine that everyone is looking for!
Karen G.
This product repaired and gave life to my hair the first time I discolour it, use the shampoo, conditioner and moisturizing mask plus this miracle argan oil.❤
Ashley B.
Negaunee, MI
This stuff smells amazing and I really noticed a difference in my hair when I used it. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it! I'm on my second bottle.
Stephanie R.
San Jose, California
This product is a hair saver. It saved my hair from damaging heat. It's super easy to use. I don't think it's better than ogx(I think that's what it's called).
Katelyn M.
This stuff smells amazing and works like a charm! I have thick, curly hair and it has been such a wonderful product to help give moisture and life to my hair!
Kayla W.
Rome, GA
I puchased this a couple weeks ago ,and i absolutely love it! it makes my hair so soft and siny without the nasty oily feeling that other products tend to give.
Michelle S.
Allentown, PA
This stuff makes my hair easier to manage. It also makes my hair not be as dry, brittle, and frizzy as it normally is. It smells great and works great as well!
Miranda H.
Warsaw, IN
I carry this product in my salon suite!! I can not say enough about this product!! It's everything you need and more!! Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Cynda S.
New Richmond , WI
The smell is AMAZING...unlike any other oil I have used. And, the scent lasts ALL day! But, paying for it hurts! TOO expensive, yet I just repurchased another.
Irma F.
West fargo, ND
My hairstylist gave a simple of this to me when I went blonde. I love putting it on my ends and seeing my hair restored back to its health and feeling softer!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora