BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Zenia A.
Kirkland , WA
OMG Where do i begin with this product. First of all i absolutely love how it make my hair shiny and soft. did i mention it removes frizz. I suggest you try it.
Lexi W.
Columbus
I’ve used this brand multiple times and I’ve never had an issue other than it’s a little pricey! They’re great products, I would go for a more affordable brand.
Chelsi S.
I absolutely love this product! It makes my hair soo soft and it smells amazing! I have tried lots of other oils for my hair but this one is by far my favorite.
damaris f.
Simi Valley
I love this ive used it year ago and i just re order it because it did really good on my hair i recommend it because i love it and it made my hair nice and soft
Aya S.
Redwood City, CA
I bought this and it is pretty good. However, it is not enough if you have dry frizzy hair. It does last awhile since you just need to put on a small amount.
Angie M.
Elk Grove Village, IL
By far the best hair oil on the market. The light oil is great for every day use and their normal is good for an overnight mask when your hair needs some love.
Elizabeth P.
Oxford, OH
This stuff is amazing! Pricey but worth it. Don't let the other Moroccan oil's fool you, this is the best. I love the smell and it tames my coarse, thick hair.
Naomi V.
New Bedford, MA
Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment 3.4 Oz Bottle with Blue Box (6.8-Oz) smells and makes my hair feel amazing I dye my hair a lot so it needs all the help it can get
Karla G.
I started using this a year ago and wow!! I hardely have any breakage now, repaired all my ends and helped my hair grow. Now it's smooth and better than ever!
kelly G.
Stanley
Has become one of my go to's! I love the smell abd how it makes my hair look. One top of all the benefits for my hair. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora