BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
I’ve heard so many good things about this product but I will say it is NOT for thin hair. Or at least not my thin hair. It didn’t matter how much or how little I used, I just looked like a big greaseball and had to wash it out. So bummed, but I have my bottle to a friend with thick hair and she loves it!
Katie W.
I love this stuff. First of all, the smell is so nice, and calming. The smell lasts all day, which is reason enough alone to use it.

Several times a week I apply 2-3 pumps to my really long hair, starting at the ends and working my way up to the roots. It leaves my hair silky-smooth, shiny and super soft.

I was hesitant to try it at first because I didn't want my hair to look greasy, but if you only use a small amount, it doesn't leave any oily look or heavy feel.

Again, the smell on this was my selling point, but I have noticed an improvement in my hair. It's no longer dry and dehydrated, and it also helped my dry scalp. I use this several times a week, combined with the  Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask once a week and my hair feels and smells amazing.

If you have dry hair, dry scalp, or dull, lackluster hair, give this oil a try. I hope you love it as much as I do!
Miss C.
Fairfax, VA
I love this product, but the issue I found is that it is too heavy for my hair. I’ve tired to only use a small drop, but the pump doesn’t really allow for minimal amounts to come out. I have other products that are much lighter and I prefer to use. I would give this another try if it wasn’t so expensive!
Sarah G.
houston, tx
This has to be the most amazing stuff I have ever used in my hair. I am a hairdresser and my hair is constantly changing... so is my clients hair. I have used this for years and recommend it to ALL of my clients. It comes in a Light formula as well for blonde and thinner hair. It adds shine, life, and softness to the hair while repairing it as well. It’s not super heavy and doesn’t leave your hair looking oily or flat when used correctly (just the ends ladies). But that smell!!!! Oh Em Gee! I could bathe in this stuff and be happy. I use the whole line of Moroccanoil on my hair and I can always tell when I try something new, my hair just doesn’t look, feel, or smell the same. Definitely worth the splurge!
Berry M.
This is a cult product for a reason. It helps to defrizz and leave hair looking shiny. It definitely does that, and smells amazing. Here is a salon tip: if you have blonde or light hair use the light formula as this regular formula can darken hair. Go forth and smell delicious with fabulous hair!
Jess T.
Hartford City, IN
This oil serum doesn't make your hair super oily.  It is kind of pricey but you don't need to add much. I put it in my conditioner as well and use it as a treatment type if thing.  Moroccan oil products are all fantastic!  The curl creams are fantastic too!  Worth it!
roya a.
LOS ANGELES, CA
truthfully, I don’t even care if this stuff doesn’t do anything because it just smells so magical. sounds dumb, i’m sure but my god...I love the smell. I use it right out of the shower on wet hair and either blow dry or let my hair air dry when i’m going to be using a wand or iron on my hair.
allie S.
The smell is amazing, and that’s why I love putting it in my hair. I use this oil on the ends of my hair only, because if I put it in my scalp my hair gets oily. I have long, thick, dark blonde hair and it can get dry so I love this oil for that reason because it really helps. I’ve recommended this product to many people, can’t say anything negative.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I love this! It’s quite pricey in my opinion but its great. I love the colors of the bottle, it reminds me of the beach. I have black wavy hair and while my hair is oily, putting a bit of this does wonders to my hair. It gives it a beautiful silky shine. I would really recommend this to people with really dry hair. This might help you out a lot
Jenny A.
Staten Island , NY
MOROCCANOIL® Treatment is a versatile, multitasking product that began the buzz on utilizing argan oil as a restorative property. It’s an essential foundation for hairstyling and can be used as a conditioner, styler and finishing tool depending on your needs. Plus, its formula leaves your hair healthy, shiny and more manageable.

How to use: Apply a small amount to clean, towel-dried hair from mid-length to ends. Blow dry or dry naturally. Apply on dry hair to tame flyaways or condition split ends.❤❤️️
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora