BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Hilary T.
This is by far the best product on the market!! It does everthing! My hair is in such a better state all thanks to this miracle product. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECCOMEND
Sarah T.
Garden Grove, Ca
Best product I have ever used on my hair. It doesn't get my thin hair greasy at all and leaves it silky and smooth and helps with split ends. Also smells great!
Monica P.
Tiffin, OH
Great smell and keeps my hair silky smooth! A little pricey and I think there are other great options but I do really like this one and would totally recommend!
atk k.
Moroccan oil is an amazing hair care line. They have some of the best products for hair especially this Moroccan oil hair treatment which is for all hair types.
Jessica S.
I don't feel like this is as moisturizing as I expected. I put it on the ends of dry hair after I style to give it some shine, but it's just ok as a hair repair
Ariela G.
I used this product for my graduation before I put heat to my hair and it left my hair looking nice and it had a beautiful shine my hair did not get heat damage
Kiesha C.
Dodge City, KS
Pretty good stuff, doesn't make my hair look oily, and it doesn't smell bad. I saw a difference in my hair and frizz, split ends looked like they weren't there.
Abbey R.
I love this product. I use it after I towel dry my hair. It is definitely worth the money and I would recommend to everyone! Makes my hair super soft and shiny.
Laurie B.
This is the best! My whole family uses it. No more frizzies when you use Moroccan Oil. Nothing compares to the great quality of this oil. It smells awesome too.
Tiffany D.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is so amazing! Wish is wasn't so pricey but this makes your hair feel so soft and healthy and has an amazing scent would totally still buy this again
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora