BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jackie P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Obsessed with this stuff!!! The scent is amazing. Leaves my hair so shiny and smooth.
Coleen S.
New Jersey
During winter my hair has a tendency to get dry I love to shower with hot water, then I tried using Moroccan Oil product. It makes my hair soft and shiny.
Sarah V.
Hastings , MI
For anyone looking for a great oil for their hair I would highly recommend this brand. It works wonder in my hair and I couldn't imagine a day without using it.
Sallie S.
Cresson, TX
With how often I used to bleach my hair on top of using straighteners and curling irons this treatment has made a huge difference in my hair. And smells amazing
Andrea C.
Davenport, FL
I'm a licensed cosmetologist and I have a client who has psoriasis in her scalp and this not only helps relieve the itch, but also helps remove all the flakes☺️
Sandra P.
Austin, TX
The best hair oil treatment ever ! It just makes my hair look so healthy you don't need much product just a few drops on your tips and that's it! So easy to use
Laura T.
Philadelphia, PA
THis oil really makes a difference for my hair. I have dry and course hair and this really makes my hair feel smooth and gives my hair some hydration and shine.
Amy H.
I use this oil daily for my frizzy hair (my hair is curly). It keeps the frizz down and gives my hair a nice shine. It also smells fruity which is a plus to me!
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
Love the way this makes my hair smell and shine. It does, however, make my hair feel pretty heavy if I put it in it, but don't dry and style it right afterward.
atk k.
Moroccan oil is an amazing hair care line. They have some of the best products for hair especially this Moroccan oil hair treatment which is for all hair types.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora