BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Komal H.
Edison , NJ
super amaxing and lightweight for blowouts and doesnt make the top of your head greasy in any manner. will continue to purchase this product until they dont carry it anymore. an oldie but a goodie
Janely N.
Great product that leaves your hair soft. It reduces frizz and causes it to be extra voluminous.
Emilayne W.
South Park, PA
It’s good, just too expensive! You can get it at tjx max for less but it’s not always available
Claudia F.
greensboro
Works alright. Not the best but not the worst. Don't notice too big of a difference in my hair
Cassandra c.
Norwalk, CA
This is a great hair treatment! I really really like it its effective ! And it's also great for any type of hair care . I also like that it's long lasting and it doesn't leave . It's a great improvement.
Maddy K.
Side-by-side Argan Oil Comparison: Sedu Anti-Frizz is so much more! ... Moroccan Oil Treatment is a unique serum with instant absorption into hair to create a beautiful shine and long term conditioning. For hundreds of years Argan oil has been used by women in Morocco to treat hair and i love it
Aubreanna C.
Was really great it took the phrase out of my hair it also made my hair smell like coconuts
Samantha L.
My hair is so damages and dry but this product Makes hair so soft and shiny! My hair feels healthier and stronger when i use this. this is a must buy!great for swimmersI swim everyday and I'm a swim instructor so my hair is pretty damaged. I have straight hair that's fine and tends to get weighed down with most oils but this one is fantastic. The oil at first felt heavy in my hand when I poured it but once in my hair it was great. Absorbed wonderfully and my hairl isn't oily or heavy just smooth and very moisturized. I use it every other day and have noticed a change in my hair, it's much more silky and tamed
Isabella L.
Hilliard, OH
Makes my hair so soft and smells great!! Its also repaired my hair so much from damage!
Brittany B.
Thomasboro, IL
This little bottle of oil is a miracle worker. It makes my hair look all shiny and new
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora