BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Emily M.
Elgin, SC
I Love the smell. Never heavy and they have such a great range of products. I have their brush and their anti-Static and Frizz Spray. Can't do my hair without it.
Jordan W.
Boston, MA
This product is great for before or after I blow dry my hair. It is very nourishing, a little goes a long way. It prevents frizz, and adds shine at the end. Love!
Latrice B.
I had two sample of this from a salon and I absolutely fell in LOVE!!! My hair went from looking kinda dull to so bold and shiny . Those samples were such a tease
Paige C.
A friend got this for me as a gift because they enjoy it. I now enjoy this product. It helps with my hair frizz. I will be buying more once my bottle is done.
Laura G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Moroccan Oil! I have naturally curly hair and always straighten it. This product makes it SO much easier to do so..and I swear my hair dries faster too!
Elena P.
Montclair, CA
Amazing hair oil. Only use a small amount to areas you feel are in need. Such as the ends and base of hard for added shine and fly away control as well.
ilse f.
This is My favorite product i use it all the days . Smell good this during all the day My hair is fixing whit this product ...I love this is My favorite
Sarah M.
This stuff is absolutely amazing for your hair! It makes it so smooth and healthy feeling!!! And it smells amazing! This is definitely worth every penny! You can feel like you went to the salon everyday!
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love Moroccan Hair Treatment 6.8oz , It’s Perfect for Me. I Definitely recommend This Product. Super Affordable and Pretty. Thanks Guys
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't use this often, but when my hair needs some TLC - after a day out in the sun or other harsh environments, I really love to use this product.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora