BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Yesirin H.
My hair is in love with this product !! It's leaves it so shiny and smooth, and not sticky like others! It's a good amount for its price and a little goes a long way !
Nicolle S.
This product is amazing! It leaves my hair with the amount of shine I need leaving it amazingly soft & shiny & takes all the frizz away! The price is according to what it gives to your hair & is definitely buy it again!
Ellen N.
NORWAY
This is the best oil I have tried so far, it makes my hair so good. This is just amazing, but i would complain on the smell, don't love it but I don't hate it eater.
Kayla F.
Not only does it make my dry hair look silky smooth and shiny, but it smells great too! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry hair from dying and heat tools.
kristi r.
Great for dry hair split ends. it repairs your hair but it doestn leave it greasy. i don't know what id do without my moroccan oil!!! :) oh wait id have hay hair haha
Maddie U.
Mission, KS
I've used this in a sample size and I was obsessed! But I just couldn't bite the bullet to buy the real bottle! I am very jealous of my friends that use it every day!
Ana B.
Naples, FL
Great product, moisturizes your hair, brings back shininess, helps detangle. I would extremely recommend its use when hair is going to be blow dry or/and straighten.
Isabella C.
Elkridge, MD
Best one ever! I've been using this for years and my hair loves this product! It's not very affordable but it's worth the price because the results are amazing.
Emily M.
Elgin, SC
I Love the smell. Never heavy and they have such a great range of products. I have their brush and their anti-Static and Frizz Spray. Can't do my hair without it.
Jordan W.
Boston, MA
This product is great for before or after I blow dry my hair. It is very nourishing, a little goes a long way. It prevents frizz, and adds shine at the end. Love!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora