BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Gabriela C.
Woodhaven, NY
I like it a lot I put it on after I bathe when my hair is half wet, the bad thing is that it takes a little more than normal to dry but it's very good I love it a lot
Rachel S.
Springfield, VA
This oil is amazing! I put a small amount on after I shower and it really helps moisturize my hair which is dry and fragile from styling. A little goes a long way!
Stephania g.
miami, florida
Is that not imagine how much I love this product are such that small amounts used to not finish me and the best thing that always took care everywhere my hair was moroocanoil hands
This Moroccan oil treatment truly gives your hair the revival of a lifetime. With awesome hydration beads that burst open to realeade great coconut oils to smooth your hair and decrease frizz and increase shine.
Hadley h.
Summerville, SC
LOVE!!! ❤ ️My hairstylist showed me this product 2 years ago & I haven't stopped using it since. It truly helps with damage hair & leaves hair feeling super soft.
Whittni J.
Mahnomen, MN
This stuff is a must have if u use a lot of heat on your hair or get it colored a lot! So hydrating and plus side smells amazing! Natural heat protection as well!
Kassie M.
Waterford , CA
Love this stuff! It leaves my hair looking and feeling more healthy. It also helps with sun burns. I love the smell of this stuff and how a little goes a long way
Kimberly B.
Loved how silky and smooth this product made my hair feel...and it smelled soo good!!!! Didn't weigh my hair down and added just the right amount of conditioning!
Audrey W.
This product makes my hair so soft and healthy. I swam competitively and had very dry and damaged hair and began using this regularly, which helped it so much. Highly recommend for damaged hair
brandi l.
Harvey, LA
Repairs, silkens,smooths and cut down on drying time all in one bottle? What sorcery is this? Since I worked in a salon Moroccan oil has been my number one product
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.