BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Samantha P.
Fresno, CA
This has been a favorite haircare product of mine for years! It smells great and just a small amount goes a LONG way! Even the smallest bottle will last me forever! Definitely worth the price!
Lourdes C.
Riverside, CA
This is such an amazing product i love it, it gives texture shine and its healthy for your hair with just a tiny drop it works i use it when i get out the shower and it removes all my frizz
Christina K.
DO NOT USE TOO MUCH OF THIS! A little bit works wonders! I use one pump in my towel dried hair and it keeps my hair shiny and silky but not greasy. Amazing product!!
Michelle R.
Love the moroccan oil hair treatments. They make your hair super silky and soft. They nurish your roots and bring your hair to life. They make my dry frizzy hair feel soft and alive again.
Jamie M.
I love this product. I use it, seriously, every day. I love how it keeps it tangle-free and shiny all day. I have fine hair so I use the lite version and I love it!
Bradleigh F.
Not a fan of this oil I felt like it weighed my hair down quite and bit and where it's very orange it color made my hair look more brassy when wearing it where I have super blonde hair.
Jacqueline R.
Chino Hills
Made my hair super soft and blow drying time decreased. I heard great things about the product and the serum didn’t need disappoint. I have bleached blonde hair and it smoothed and protected my ends. I would buy again and recommend.
Nicole T.
Chicopee, MA
I love the way this product smells. It does make my hair soft but you have to put only a little in your hair to avoid greasiness, which applies to any oil product.
great product keeps my hair soft and shiny
love the scent.
my hair color is black
medium texture
it doesn't weigh my hair down or cause my hair to become greasy
would definitely recommend
Gabrielle M.
Dover, DE
I love the whole Moroccan oil line. The oil treatment leaves my hair soft and manageable. I have long thick hair and it just works wonders! It also smells amazing!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora