BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ilissa V.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I absolutely loved this product! I received it in an Ipsy glam bag and finished the sample size really going to try to repurchase the big bottle at sephora definitely recommend. It smells amazing!!!
Cassandra C.
This is absolutely the best hair oil using argan oil... It's so expensive, though. You do only need a little bit at a time but I only buy this one when I'm feeling rich, ha
Taylor C.
I love this product! I would recommend Moroccan oil to anyone with thick hair! my hair is super frizzy and thick and it helps a ton! it cuts the dry time in half! I LOVE IT
Nichole W.
Waukee, IA
Love love love this !! I have really fine thin hair and it doesn't make it greasy, it smells amazing and I use it for detangler as well as moisture for any split ends.... A little goes a long way
haneka h.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely love this product for my hair. It is not greasy and works wonders on my thick curly hair. Now I find myself looking for products that conatin Moroccan oil. I recommend this to anyone!
Joanna Q.
I am totally in love with this product that I've been using for a while, gives my hair an instant repair, shine and a good smell.. is my beauty secret for a healthy hair.
carter k.
Franklin, TN
I use moroccan oil every night after i get out of the shower. it makes my hair super soft. it also helps hair look more healthy. i recommend this to anyone who's looking for a good hair serum
Lourdes C.
Riverside, CA
This is such an amazing product i love it, it gives texture shine and its healthy for your hair with just a tiny drop it works i use it when i get out the shower and it removes all my frizz
Xiomara D.
Yet. Would
Too
Tho.  Can'  recommend cause
I  myself haven'

Tried  it. Not sure of lasting.   Don't compare haven'
Tried it.
Renae
Vancouver, WA
This stuff is amazing for thick dry, or dead hair. It repairs hair and makes it soft! I own it and it also last a long time! I love it! My hair was dead now it's barley dead! I recommend it!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora