BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Haley N.
Phoenix, AZ
I will admitt Moroccan oil is a great product! a litle goes a long long way. it lasts awahile depending on the size of botle you purchase. alothough it can get a little pricey for such a litlle bottle.
Diana M.
Manchester, CT
I love the way it leaves my hair feeling after a fresh wash! I flat iron my hair so this gives me heat protection and defrizzes making my flat iron last so much longer!
Jacquelyn P.
Apo, AE
This is the best hair product you will ever put in your hair! It doesn't weigh your hair down and make it oily! It makes it's soooo soft and shiny! Worth every penny! And smells awesome! A must buy!!!!!
Nikki R.
Judsonia, AR
Leaves hair feeling silky smooth and soft, and gives great shine to the hair. Gets rid of fizz and helps dry brittle hair like my own. It smells wonderful and although it's a little pricy it's worth it!!
Alyssa B.
Walkertown, NC
I have thick, dry, unmanageable hair. This oil helps keep my hair moisturized and tones down the frizz. It also smells great and gives my hair a healthy bounce and shine.
Christa P.
Phoenix , AZ
I have been lucky to try just about all of their products they smell great and make my hair feel amazing. I wish you could get bigger sizes and they are a little expensive.
Candace C.
Newburgh, IN
I think I would use this just because of its lovely fragrance. However, the product actually works. It makes my hair very soft and shiny. It also acts as a heat protectant.
Regina L.
El Monte, CA
I absolutely love this hair serum! It keeps my hair soft and glossy without making it look greasy. This controls my flyaway, but doesn't weigh my hair down either. The fragrant smell is a bonus, too.
Krista I.
Niagara Falls, NY
This stuff smells AMAZING!!! it works the instant you put it on your hair. Right when I get out of the shower I put this on. My hair feels so manageable and soft. I LOVE this product definitely worth every penny. I wish I could give this one more stars then just 5
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
This stuff is the best for curly, frizzy, long, dried out hair! Really helps tame the frizz and curls. I'm sure it works great with any hair but I know it's perfect for mine!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora