BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Katie R.
LOVE my morrocanoil. This is one product I always use after shampooing my hair. It smells and works amazing and is so worth the price. I would recommend this product.
Shyann C.
Gilbert , AZ
I absolutely love this company and all of the hair care products! I feel like my hair also loves this oil, it soaks it up and makes my hair feel so much healthier
brandi l.
Harvey, LA
Repairs, silkens,smooths and cut down on drying time all in one bottle? What sorcery is this? Since I worked in a salon Moroccan oil has been my number one product
Gabriela C.
Woodhaven, NY
I like it a lot I put it on after I bathe when my hair is half wet, the bad thing is that it takes a little more than normal to dry but it's very good I love it a lot
Hadley h.
Summerville, SC
LOVE!!! ❤ ️My hairstylist showed me this product 2 years ago & I haven't stopped using it since. It truly helps with damage hair & leaves hair feeling super soft.
Kelly F.
Neenah, WI
This leaves my hair smooth and shiny without weighing it down. It smells great and is easy to use. The pump can dispense a little too much product at times so be careful of that. I'm extremely satisfied with it.
Stephania g.
miami, florida
Is that not imagine how much I love this product are such that small amounts used to not finish me and the best thing that always took care everywhere my hair was moroocanoil hands
Kerriann A.
This oil is the best of the best! Seals my ends, keeps my hair hydrated, gives my hair a nourishing shine! Smells great! Is pricey but a little goes a lonnggg way!
Grace H.
N Falmouth, MA
Love this!! Makes my hair silky, shiny, and it smells amazing. A little expensive but a little of the product goes a long way so it lasts a while. Would buy again.
KAYLA H.
Henderson , NV
I love this Moroccan oil treatment ! I use it whenever I blow dry my hair or if it's starting to look a little frizzy. It has a nice scent and decently priced. I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora