BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Hadley h.
Summerville, SC
LOVE!!! ❤ ️My hairstylist showed me this product 2 years ago & I haven't stopped using it since. It truly helps with damage hair & leaves hair feeling super soft.
LB G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I know some people view this product as the holy grail, my mother being one of them. I like it enough to use whenever I'm visiting her, but not enough to purchase.
Kassie M.
Waterford , CA
Love this stuff! It leaves my hair looking and feeling more healthy. It also helps with sun burns. I love the smell of this stuff and how a little goes a long way
Tiffany F.
Clinton, MS
I have been using this stuff for years! I normally only put it on the ends of my hair to prevent it from getting oily! Would definitely recommend this to others! I'm unsure on the price because I get it at cost!
This Moroccan oil treatment truly gives your hair the revival of a lifetime. With awesome hydration beads that burst open to realeade great coconut oils to smooth your hair and decrease frizz and increase shine.
Audrey W.
This product makes my hair so soft and healthy. I swam competitively and had very dry and damaged hair and began using this regularly, which helped it so much. Highly recommend for damaged hair
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
Love this product. Leaves my hair fresh, clean and hydrated. I do this once a month, I notice a huge difference from this product, super cheap and great brand A +
Whittni J.
Mahnomen, MN
This stuff is a must have if u use a lot of heat on your hair or get it colored a lot! So hydrating and plus side smells amazing! Natural heat protection as well!
Shyann C.
Gilbert , AZ
I absolutely love this company and all of the hair care products! I feel like my hair also loves this oil, it soaks it up and makes my hair feel so much healthier
Grace H.
Love this!! Makes my hair silky, shiny, and it smells amazing. A little expensive but a little of the product goes a long way so it lasts a while. Would buy again.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora