BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Stephanie G.
New Haven, CT
This product was great but I feel it's a bit expensive for what you get. I used some from a friend, and while serums usually go well in my thick hair, this made it oily.
Diane L.
St Petersburg, FL
I don't have the moroccan oil hair treatment, I have moroccan oil intense hydrating mask. It makes my hair so soft and helps some with frizz. I really love the way their products smell.
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
I love to go over my hair with an oil after I have curled or straightened it and after I get out of the shower! This smells so great and leaves my hair super shiny!
Linsey R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried so many Moroccan oils and this is by far the best. It doesn't make your hair geasy or anything like many other do. I love the smell. It makes your hair so soft and pretty.
Chrystin F.
Monroe, LA
Since first using Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment I saw a miraculous transformation to my lifeless locks. My previously dry and damaged hair is now soft with a silky shine. This a product a will not go without.
Natalie Z.
Not only does this work good, but it also smells good! It makes your hair soft and sleek. But not greasy. It is kind of expensive but if you are looking for good results, it's worth it.
Minnie W.
The smell of this serum is what draws me in. I'd prefer pure Aegean oil over this, but this works great in a pinch and is relatively easy to find. I'd recommend it.
Katie R.
LOVE my morrocanoil. This is one product I always use after shampooing my hair. It smells and works amazing and is so worth the price. I would recommend this product.
LB G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I know some people view this product as the holy grail, my mother being one of them. I like it enough to use whenever I'm visiting her, but not enough to purchase.
Kassie M.
Waterford , CA
Love this stuff! It leaves my hair looking and feeling more healthy. It also helps with sun burns. I love the smell of this stuff and how a little goes a long way
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora