BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Courtney H.
Roanoke, VA
I use this on myself and all my clients. I use before blowdrying and after to eliminate frizz. This product is so amazing and I love how your hair feels so soft when using.
Sophie E.
Tacoma, WA
I have curly hair that tends to dry out quickly and after I put this on it just makes my hair smooth and silky again. It is great for most kinda of hair, not just curly. Great for thick hair as well
Amanda F.
This is the best serum I've ever used. A little goes a long way. Expensive but I use it every day and it last a while longer than others, because it doesn't take as much.
Paloma G.
Greendale, WI
I love this stuff so much. So many uses for it. Makes me hair soft and smell amazing! It's the best ever. A little goes a long way so a small bottle can last a long time.
Chloe M.
I LOVE Moroccan Oil. Nothing has ever made my hair feel so soft! I apply about 7 pumps (may seem like a lot, but my hair really soaks it up) as soon as I get out of the shower and by the time my hair dries it is like silk. Love this product!
Rashidah C.
Love this! It's a must have in my house, we all use it. A little bit goes a long way and it smells lovely. We all have different hair types but it works for everyone to help detangle and keep down frizz.
Alexandra K.
Chester, NJ
Absolutely love this product it smells great and leaves hair looking shiny, silky, and looking healthy. Since you only need a little bit (or can make hair look oily) the bottle will last you a long time which is another plus.
Alexandra K.
Belmont, MA
If you use the MoroccanOil hair treatment regularly it's definitely with the splurge to buy the bigger bottle!! I usually just use one pump and have had my bottle for almost 2 years now! This product works great and leaves your hair smelling amazing
Lauren F.
Dallas, TX
It was way to heavy for my hair and didn't allow any style to come from it. I have a lot of hair but its fine and straight. so when trying to give it volume i fell flat.
Amanda W.
Tukwila, WA
Thank goodness for this stuff! My hair was SO SO SO dry & breaking off. This oil repaired it almost instantly, and now I can wear my hair down without feeling embarrassed
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora