BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mai-Ly R.
District of Columbia
Amazing product!!! I have very dry bleached hair and every time I get out of the shower I apply this to my hair. Helps with the frizz and puff! I can't live without this!!!
Sabrina t.
Las cruces , NM
I love this oil never fails during summer I get frizzy dry hair this reconditions and the scent is so amazing I even put some on before I go out just Donny hair smells bomb
Becky W.
I love all things Moroccao Oil! I use this very sparingly as it can make my hair feel greasy. However, if you use a tiny amount only on your ends, your hair will be shiny and smell amazing and fly aways will be a thing of the past!
Lisbelle J.
Blandon, PA
I wish I can give this product more stars. I just love the way the product smells and the way it makes your hair feel. This product even feels good on your hands. If it were up to me I would use this product every day
Devin D.
Saline, MI
This is heaven in a jar. My hair feels so good when using this. So soft, and luscious. My curls look amazing. Absolutely no frizz. Isn't heavy or sticky. Worth the price!!
Sydney E.
Ashburn, VA
Very good product. Great smell and a plus for your hair. Quite expensive as there are other choices that are more budget friendly. If you can splurge, you won't regret it.
Jessica H.
Wynnewood, PA
My ends are bleached so if I skip a day of showering they start to feel like straw. A few drops of this after a shower ensures that my hair stays smooth and shiny for days!
Kelsey L.
Eagle River, AK
I use and love all Moroccan Oil products. They all smell sooooo good and they make my hair feel soft and smooth. The treatment oil is best when used on damp hair. If you put it on dry hair I find it makes your hair greasy feeling.
Alexandra K.
Belmont, MA
If you use the MoroccanOil hair treatment regularly it's definitely with the splurge to buy the bigger bottle!! I usually just use one pump and have had my bottle for almost 2 years now! This product works great and leaves your hair smelling amazing
Minaxi
I really liked this product. There's no strange smell and does help strengthen hair. I was slightly disappointed that even with a small amount of the product, my hair still looked too oily and made me want to wash my hair again
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora