BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Stephanie C.
Drexel Hill, PA
My hair is naturally curly, so when I straighten it I need an extra something-- and this product is it:) It makes my hair perfectly smooth and shiny, without any greasiness!!
karry h.
Leon, KS
I love this hair product it's wonderful. Last a really long time because you don't need very much, it smells really good also. Works great on any hair type just keep it on the ends of your hair. Your hair will be super soft and shiny!!
Kristin D.
Breaux Bridge
Great for bleached hair and doesn't leave it feeling oily unless you use too much. Silky and shiny and more manageable without the residue. Over time seems to repair hair.
Devin D.
Saline, MI
This is heaven in a jar. My hair feels so good when using this. So soft, and luscious. My curls look amazing. Absolutely no frizz. Isn't heavy or sticky. Worth the price!!
Becky W.
I love all things Moroccao Oil! I use this very sparingly as it can make my hair feel greasy. However, if you use a tiny amount only on your ends, your hair will be shiny and smell amazing and fly aways will be a thing of the past!
Sydney E.
Ashburn, VA
Very good product. Great smell and a plus for your hair. Quite expensive as there are other choices that are more budget friendly. If you can splurge, you won't regret it.
Kristen L.
North Salt Lake, UT
This is great!! I use it for about anything. For my face, hair, hands. It does not leave that greasy feeling. Just feels hydrated and fresh. Leaves my hair soft and shiny.
Jessica H.
Wynnewood, PA
My ends are bleached so if I skip a day of showering they start to feel like straw. A few drops of this after a shower ensures that my hair stays smooth and shiny for days!
Mai-Ly R.
District of Columbia
Amazing product!!! I have very dry bleached hair and every time I get out of the shower I apply this to my hair. Helps with the frizz and puff! I can't live without this!!!
Kelsey L.
Eagle River, AK
I use and love all Moroccan Oil products. They all smell sooooo good and they make my hair feel soft and smooth. The treatment oil is best when used on damp hair. If you put it on dry hair I find it makes your hair greasy feeling.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora