BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mackenzie S.
I usually can't stand hair oils but this one felt so nice and lightweight on my dense, curly hair. It added just enough moisture to my ends and I really enjoy using it after a wash. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with my hair type.
Everything N.
Denver
Love this oil smell is great and the product works great.i have been using this for years and am a regular customer.The oil keeps my hair soft and very shiny I love the shine and repair for my damage hair
Rebecca W.
Kenova, WV
The Moroccan oil treatment work great for dry hair damaged hair. I used to constantly bleach my hair and this oil was a life saver. It helped get my hair in better shape. The only down side is you have to really pay attention to how much you use.
Tori P.
I first used this when i discovered it at a local salon and I bought it. It has done so much wonders to my hair I have naturally curly hair and it works very well. It smells good too
Ivy M.
Tampa, FL
Eveything from this brand is amazing the ingredients are amazing for the hair makes my hair fuller and shiny I color my hair black every month so this keeps it looking fresh and new
Cookieinthecity_ S.
San Diego
This is one of the most popular hair oils on the market! It smells great, it helps smooth, and it’s not heavy and works for all hair types, it is made with argan oil and truly is a great product everyone loves!
Jill G.
Brunswick , OH
I use this religiously every time I wash my hair. Since using this I don't even use a blow dryer. It makes my hair dry without the need of heat styling. If you are thinking about ditching heat styling this is the product you need in your arsenal.
Jennifer M.
Palmdale, CA
Worth the money and since you only have to use a small amount, it should last.
Smells awesome, makes my hair (I have really thick hair) frizz free, and so shiny.

Worth the money.
Charis E.
Avondale
I love any & all Moroccan oil products! Including the curly hair prudects, it’s make my hair feel refreshed & healthy... all while making my hair smell like I’m at the beach.
Daniela R.
HEMET, CA
I tried this out for a few weeks I really enjoyed how smooth it made my hair. It's better then competing brands. Only down fall is that it's pretty pricey! The scent is very fresh!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.