BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
iris g.
This is honestly one of THE best products i have ever tried. I have naturally kinky/curly hair and it's really hard to straighten it. But this product straightens my hair with ease. I highly recommend it
Alexis B.
Missoula, MT
Use just a small pinch and it gets rid of all unwanted frizziness without causing that oily look! The smell is refreshing and clean! Also helps smooth course, and damaged hair!
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
Super moisturizing and luxurious! It does weight my hair down a bit but I don't mind because it smoothes it so nicely! It is a bit pricy but it's so effective I don't even care.
Anna K.
Moroccan oil is something I don't think I could live without. If the ends of my hair are so dried out and I have split ends this makes it feel a lot better. It also just makes my hair feel really soft when I put it on after taking a shower
Tiffany B.
Cumberland, KY
This stuff is amazing. I have dry thick frizzy curly hair and it helps tame my hair and keep it from getting so dry and frizzy. It's not to bad on the price but it is worth it.
Tori Y.
Phillipsburg, KS
This product is absolutely fantastic! I love the way it makes my hair feel, and it helps to keep my long blond hair healthy! Definitely worth every penny and lasts a long time!
Taylor K.
Darien, IL
Fixes my hair no matter how many times I've bleached my hair!!! It saves me every single time! I swear by this stuff it is a godsend! It's pricey but worth it trust me people!!
mariana c.
I use the light version. I have platinum blonde hair and this stuff is life. The smell is just delicious, it doesn't darken or dull down my blonde and it softens and smooths my ends
laura r.
I REALLY LIKE IT. I USE THIS OIL BECAUSE I WANT TO HYDRATE MY HAIR TO LOOK GOOD AND HEALTHY. THIS PRODUCT GIVES ME WHAT I'M LOOKIG FOR. HYDRATED, HEALTHY AMD LOOKING SHINY HAIR.
Ali M.
Amazing! Helps keep my hair frizz free and looking super healthy without looking greasy. Great value. A little on the pricey side but the results are worth it. Great smell too!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora