BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ashley L.
Picayune, MS
Maybe I didn't use it long enough but this brand seemed to be like every other brand of oil. I wasn't impressed but I really have never been very impressed by these types of oil.
Skylar H.
I have super think and curly hair so to have this oil is a savior. It makes it shiny, healthy and helps it grow. I would recommend this to anyone. And you only need a little bit and it goes a very long way.
Anna K.
Jackson, WI
This oil smells great, my hair seems to air dry faster and less frizz. A little goes a long way I buy about a bottle a year so the price is very fair for the use you get out of it
Teresa G.
I love this product. It smells AMAZING and keeps the frizz under control. Sometimes I use it when I am wearing my hair wavy and it manages the frizz. Other times, I use a small amount after I blow dry my hair for extra shine and smoothness.
I personally have very curly hair. This product helps keep my hair team while keeping it smooth and silky. I love how it feels in my hand and also the smell. I don't have anything bad to say about this product and I recommend purchasing it.
Jessica B.
Costa mesa, Ca
I love Moroccan oil! The smell is amazing and you hair feels so much healthier after continuous use. This product helps with split ends and dryness. I am a hair stylist and I highly recommend this product!
Alysse G.
Canal Fulton, OH
I have medium thickness curly hair and I use this product almost every day. It gets rid of frizzies even when I wear my straight or curly. It is also good as leave in conditioner
Angela J.
Columbia, MD
I love Moroccan Oil. It makes my think hair silky smooth and manageable. The smell is great as well. It is pricey but lasts a long time since you don't need a lot at one time.
Erika H.
Stanwood, WA
This makes your hair feel so soft! I use it every day. Just use a small amount and run it through the ends of your hair or use it at night with a sleep cap on and your hair will feel amazing the next day!
Kathryn B.
Downey, CA
I love this product! It keeps my hair tamed, and silly soft. I usually use this oil after my shower when my hair is wet. I use this product in my daily routine, and it still keeps my hair nice and smooth.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora