BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Leah O.
San Francisco
This stuff leaves my hair feeling oh so smooth and boosting my hair confidence at the same time. A little goes a looooong way so the price is definitely worth it. My hair stays smoother for longer compared to other oils. And it smells amazing.
Tressa B.
Apo, NY
This stuff is amaze balls !! #1 recommended product for sure . My hair feels so amazing after it’s usage . My hair is definitely more manageable as well as so silky feeling . Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Traci N.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells delicious. Doesn’t feel slimy oily like other treatments. This leaves my hair smelling good and soft. This definitely met my expectations considering I have bleached my hair several times. It lasts long and definitely would repurchase.
Amber G.
Rome ga
Comes with awesome packing! Works great in my daughters hair! Last a while in hair before having to reapply! Really helps with getting a brush through touch curls! I’m such a fan of all Moroccan oils! There’s always room for improvement
Jocelyn O.
Pensacola, FL
I started using this oil after my hair stylist used it on me. I love using this oil on my hair! It makes it shiny and smooth without looking oily and limp! I have tried other brands but they tend to weigh my hair down and make it look greasy.
Natasha R.
Give this as a gift and my grandmother loved it she loves to use the oil on her hair and her skin and she love the way it smells she said it really helped with her very thick curls to give them a little bit of shine and less friends we made her skin feels so good
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
This stuff is amazing. I put it on the ends of my hair and it keeps it from getting brittle. It keeps my hair hydrated! It smells great and a little product goes along way. It is a great value. I love their other products in their life as well.
Anastacia Y.
Fishers
I have bleached naturally brunette hair and apply heat to it almost there daily. This leaves me with rather fried and damaged hair. To remedy this, I spread a dab of Moroccan Oil through my hair and I'm set for the day. This is a must have!
Tori D.
Years ago I used to dye my hair ALOT, way more than I probably should have. Since then my hair is very damaged and it always get extremely frizzy. But whenever I use some Moroccan Argan Oil in my hair, my hair instantly starts to calm down!
Crystle O.
Broadview Hts, OH
A little really goes a long way! This product immediately soaks into dry hair and has a fairly strong and distinct scent. I like that it does not weigh my thick curly hair down and it gives it a very healthy shine without being too greasy.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora