BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lauren T.
Chula Vista, CA
I always apply this to my hair when it's damp after a shower. I focus more on the tips of my hair, cause that's where it needs the most moisture. It help me maintain my hairs shine!
Cierra M.
I love this so moroccan hair oil so much. It makes my hair feel silky and smooth. It has also help my damaged hair and has made it more healthy. I would totally recommend buying this
I personally have very curly hair. This product helps keep my hair team while keeping it smooth and silky. I love how it feels in my hand and also the smell. I don't have anything bad to say about this product and I recommend purchasing it.
ANA P.
This product is outstanding it leaves my hair shinny and smells fantastic.  You just need to apply a few drops and you see the results immediately, I use this twice a week after I wash my hair,  I can;t stop using it i my number one  on my list
Bri C.
Statesville , NC
Moroccan oil hair treatment keeps your hair hydrated and soft. The smell is amazing and this product makes your hair very strong as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Ashley L.
Picayune, MS
Maybe I didn't use it long enough but this brand seemed to be like every other brand of oil. I wasn't impressed but I really have never been very impressed by these types of oil.
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
Works great to tame frizz and smooth hair out. I can only use it on the very ends of my hair or else it makes my whole head greasy. I also can't use to much for that same reason.
Anna K.
Jackson, WI
This oil smells great, my hair seems to air dry faster and less frizz. A little goes a long way I buy about a bottle a year so the price is very fair for the use you get out of it
Katie M.
Hydrates your hair without leaving it greasy, as well as has a nice fragrance to it. I'd definitely recommend if you have dry hair and split ends and don't want to go to the salon
Samira D.
Pawtucket, RI
Moroccan oil is literally one of the best products you could use on your hair, especially if you are a curly girly, like me. keeps your hair hydrated, healthy, and beautiful. The best product to use for those who want to keep a natural look.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora