BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jordan L.
Naples, FL
I go back and forth on this oil. I really like the way it smells but not sure if it is great for my hair. Can't use too much or it weighs your hair down. But it does help to smooth it.
Cheri K.
Parma, OH
I'm new to this product as my stylist recommended it. It is pricey, but I have seen the results of it calming frizz. A little goes a long way, so for the price I guess it lasts awhile.
Katherine H.
Mission, KS
Love the smell of this product! I feel like my hair is much more tamed when I used it and is less likely to frizz. I would recommend before a night out but also use a very small amount
Kati Jo  B.
Prairieville, LA
The hair salon I used to go to used this and I became obsessed and have used it ever since. It leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. And it smells amazing.
Zeeshan S.
Plainview, NY
Hands down the best leave in product out there..
Lightweight.. oil free. My hair I hilited and colored .. this is a staple in My hair routine.this totally meets up to my expectations.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely positively LOVE this oil treatment it help my hair to grow at first my hair was thinning until i try the oil treatment and it help alot. It save me and my hair life.
Kathleen M.
Hollywood, CA
This oil is my life. I use it all the time. A little goes a long way and gives hair a healthy, shiny look. Great for right after blow drying and taming some frizz!
Jennifer M.
Palmdale, CA
Worth the money and since you only have to use a small amount, it should last.
Smells awesome, makes my hair (I have really thick hair) frizz free, and so shiny.

Worth the money.
Kelsie G.
Bremerton, WA
My love for this hair treatment is out of this world. This stuff makes my hair smell so good & makes it sooo soft. I hear style my hair a lot & this stuff really works on my hair
Melissa S.
Nashville, TN
Can't live without it!! This is the best hair oil on the market. It smells like heaven and makes my hair feel amazing and keeps humidity from ruining my style. I'll always buy this!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora