BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Brittany W.
Cullman
This is my go to hair product. This takes place of any smoothing serum, heat protectants etc. It does multiple jobs and leaves your hair smelling amazing and super soft. The bottle lasts forever as it only takes a pump or 2 to cover your entire hair
Merry H.
Washington, DC
My holy grail of hair oil. Leaves my hair silky and without frizz. I've tried many different hair oils and this one is by far my favorite! I have thick blonde hair and use the regular version without a problem.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
My hair is very dry and frizzy and ever since using this it has never been so smooth and silky and it smells amazing! I love that just a little bit goes along way so it lasts forever!
Mayra H.
Bakersfield
Tried a little tiny sample I loved it I loved how it smelled and everything every time I try to look for it I can't find it but I just love this that makes my hair soft and smell good
Shannon B.
San Francisco, CA
This treatment left my hair silky & polished looking from root to tip. Make sure to use small amounts gradually to avoid a greasy look, unless you are planning to use it like a masque!
Kristin J.
Can't say enough great things about this oil! This product is a staple in my hair routine. This oil adds shine, smoothes and helps combat frizz. A little goes a long way. The scent is amazing!
Brooklynne B.
Jerome
This treatment is really good for hydrating my hair. It goes a nice shine to my dull hair. It really helps seal up my split ends because I bleach my hair a lot. I got it in a gift set.
Allison G.
Perkinston, MS
I used the light version for this product. Last a long time. You do not need to use a lot of product for great results. The light version is better for fine hair. Gives my hair shine.
Sasha B.
North Miami Beach, FL
I love this brand because it leaves my hair fully conditioned and has eliminated my split ends. My hair feels soft when I use this product, plus it smells great.
Tiffany S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love using morracon oil on my hair I the winter. It gives my hair the extra moisture it is leaking during those dry seasons. It also is not heavy and doesn't with my hair down flat.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora