BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Michelle M.
Savannah, GA
I have naturally curly/wavy hair and after the shower I normally put less than a dime size in my hand and run it through my hair and I end up with the best waves and soft and shiny hair.
Rachel P.
Tallahassee, FL
I couldn't live without this oil!!! After I get out of the shower, i put it in my hair and either blow dry or let my hair air dry. I have curly hair and it really helps build up my curls!
siarra h.
Expensive but helped my hair get longer and stronger for sure!! I would recommend this to anyone of my friends it really helped reapair all the damage I did to my hair from breaching it.
Shannon B.
San Francisco, CA
This treatment left my hair silky & polished looking from root to tip. Make sure to use small amounts gradually to avoid a greasy look, unless you are planning to use it like a masque!
Kelli N.
This stuff is fantastic! This product makes my hair feel so incredibly soft and it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy. Definitely worth the money!
Brittany W.
Cullman
This is my go to hair product. This takes place of any smoothing serum, heat protectants etc. It does multiple jobs and leaves your hair smelling amazing and super soft. The bottle lasts forever as it only takes a pump or 2 to cover your entire hair
Tiffany S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love using morracon oil on my hair I the winter. It gives my hair the extra moisture it is leaking during those dry seasons. It also is not heavy and doesn't with my hair down flat.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
My hair is very dry and frizzy and ever since using this it has never been so smooth and silky and it smells amazing! I love that just a little bit goes along way so it lasts forever!
Jenna J.
I began using this product about 3 years ago on the recommendation of my hairdresser. I have very dry coarse curly hair and this Moroccan oil always left it so soft with a nice shine!
Kristin J.
Can't say enough great things about this oil! This product is a staple in my hair routine. This oil adds shine, smoothes and helps combat frizz. A little goes a long way. The scent is amazing!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora