BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
I like to use this when I travel because I never know what how the weather/water will leave my hair feeling. This product helps keep my hair soft and smelling great even if I am harsh in it.
Nikki W.
This stuff is a little misleading. The oil you are looking for is pretty far down on the list of ingredients. This does nothing for my hair, and I do not like the smell. I decided to throw it away because it has silicones.
Kristi N.
Mesopotamia, OH
Sometimes I wonder if this oil is worth the price... then I catch my hair blowing in the wind and reassure myself. Yes. Yes it is. I would recommend this product to many different hair types
Amanda G.
Works great to really moisturize and soften your hair. I have thick curly hair that gets frizzy often and a small amount of this helps to really keep the frizz at bay.
Ummey K.
Brooklyn, NY
The best oil out there ! Takes frizz and flyaways without giving you a greasy result. I sometimes put a good sized amount in before I go to bed and wash the oil in the morning when I wake up
Katarina L.
Wauwatosa, WI
I use this every time I shower and shampoo/condition my hair. My stylist recommended this for my long hair and it apply it to my ends. I have seen such drastic improvements. I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Delores M.
Summit Hill, PA
This is great for thick, frizzy hair like mine! I use it as soon as I get out of the shower to protect my hair from heat processing. It also helps calm frizz. I do not recommend it for finer hair.
Arielle B.
Gainesville, FL
I can't say enough about this product!!! I use it after I towel dry my hair, and then blow dry/iron. It helps my hair stay tamed throughout the day and gives it a great shine! A little bit goes a long way. It is expensive but the big bottle has lasted me forever
Arwa A.
Moroccan oil is the best. It's a natural oil that really helps hydrate and strengthen hair. As a middle eastern woman, I'm so happy a natural product from our side of the world has grabbed so much attention.
Rachel K.
Mayer, MN
I really love this product. I put just a little on my end when they are damp and when my hair is dry I use a super small amount to tame the hairline ! Love this product
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora