BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg! I suffer from super dry scalp and using this makes my hair not only healthy but it hydrates my scalp. I love the fact that it does not make my hair look oily or dirty it's just natural
Misti S.
lorain, OH
I have been using this product off and on for 6 years. It is amazing for thick hair. Use the light version for thinner or fine hair. Great for soft, moisturized hair
Brooke C.
Boise, ID
i have been using this stuff for years and i love it! i truly think it helps hair recover from being dyed and straightened/curled. i love how it smells too and it makes my hair feel so soft
Abigail S.
Royal Oak, MI
I use this stuff almost EVERYDAY. It makes my hair SO soft! It is a little expensive, but it's so worth the price! I've never seen anything work so well in my hair!
Peyton W.
Coppell, TX
This product is amazing, it works wonders. My only complaint is that it is very pricey, but i got mine at TJ Maxx for a discounted price and I LOVE it. I especially like using it with my flat iron, it makes your hair silky without making it look very greasy.
Lizz M.
Accokeek, MD
I didn't love this product. I used such a small amount, but it seems to continue to make my hair way too oily. I love the smell and wanted this product to work, but I won't repurchase it.
Kaitlin K.
Harrisonburg, VA
amazing!! it makes your hair smell so good and it really moisturizes all damage done to your hair from a straightener or blow dryer and it quickly makes your hair softer than it was before
Jenna G.
Christiansbrg, VA
I discovered moroccan oil about 5 years ago and have used it just about every time i wash my hair since. It works great for my hair type which is thick coarse and curly
Maddie S.
Leaves my hair less frizzy when it’s done air drying. I love the smell and the feel of my hair the few days after I use it. It’s a heavier oil but is amazing for damaged or processed hair.
Natalie G.
Carrollton, TX
I love this stuff. I have somewhat thin hair and it makes it feel soooooo soft and smooth and silky. It is defiantly helping my damaged hair for sure. Just make sure you don't use too much and also don't apply to roots.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora