BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
DeeAnn L.
I use this on my ends after washing my hair. It helps protect them and creates less frizz and fly always. I’ve tried a lot of different hair oils but this one is my go to. It’s a little spendy but worth it. Works incredible. Definitely recommend.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original is a really nice product. Usually only available at pro stores like Cosmoprof or saloncentric or in salons. It has a really nice coconut/beachy/summery smell. It’s great for smoothing, adding moisture, detangling etc.
Lori R.
Amazing smell and leaves hair super soft! I'll definitely buy another bottle for myself once this one is finished!
It worked great on my dry,brittle hair and met and exceeded all of my expectations! I will order it again, it's cheap on Amazon!
Antoinette R.
Winkelman, AZ
This bottle of heaven leaves your hair soft shiny and totally manageable! It reverts all the damage and allows you to be your own Moroccan princess!!! This is the best stuff Ever!! Just put into damp hair and allow it change your life sooo simple
Rhonna T.
Ft. Worth
I really liked this product, it soaked into my dry ends and made my hair look moisturized and shiny. I've used other hair oils, and this is the best one for healing dry hair. This seemed to get into the hair instead of just sitting on top of it.
Krista R.
After bleaching my hair every 6 weeks for a year, this product was a Godsend in my long over-processed hair recovery journey! It has been a little over 2 years since I started using this product and my hair has never felt healthier! I use just a small amount on the tips of my hair and on the hair framing my face (the parts of my hair most often subject to heat tools) after I wash my hair, usually letting it air dry. Not only does the oil help my hair feel and look healthy and shiny, it doesn't leave my hair looking heavy and oily. LOVE!
Stacy G.
sycamore
Amber colored oil that heals and adds shine and softness to the hair. A little goes a long way! Just be careful with blondes, it will add some warmth to your color!! They have a light version for this reason. All around amazing oil for the hair.
martine! f.
I really wanted to like this, but it ended up being just OK. It wasn't terrible, didn't hurt my hair or anything but I've used better oils fat similar price points. For example, the Josie Maran argan hair oil!!! Overall, mildly satisfied.
Tabitha A.
This stuff smells AMAZING and it leaves my hair shiny and soft and gives me so much volume. I definitely recommend to dark haired girls like me if you want your hair looking beautiful. I've used other oils and they don't compare to this at all.
Leah O.
San Francisco
This stuff leaves my hair feeling oh so smooth and boosting my hair confidence at the same time. A little goes a looooong way so the price is definitely worth it. My hair stays smoother for longer compared to other oils. And it smells amazing.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora