BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Macy C.
Cut Off, LA
My hair smells extremely amazing whenever using this. It is my absolute favorite hair oil. It is a bit pricey. I want to buy it again. I really am obsessed with the smell. It is one of a kind!
Ariana B.
Eden, UT
I've used purchased this serum once and it has lasted more than a year. I love it, it leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth and also gives it a lot of shine. It's a little pricey but worth the purchase.
Diane L.
St Petersburg, FL
I have the hair mask and body oil, I love the smell of moroccanoil products. I wish I could afford all of their products. The hair mask works really well on repairing my hair, making it soft, less frizzy and smells so good.
Brittney  F.
Monroe, GA
I have fairly long hair and two drops when I get out of the shower does the trick. My hair feels thickets, looks healthier, and I'm overall very pleased with the smell.
Kristi N.
Mesopotamia, OH
Sometimes I wonder if this oil is worth the price... then I catch my hair blowing in the wind and reassure myself. Yes. Yes it is. I would recommend this product to many different hair types
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
I like to use this when I travel because I never know what how the weather/water will leave my hair feeling. This product helps keep my hair soft and smelling great even if I am harsh in it.
Arwa A.
Moroccan oil is the best. It's a natural oil that really helps hydrate and strengthen hair. As a middle eastern woman, I'm so happy a natural product from our side of the world has grabbed so much attention.
Miranda S.
I was worried when I used this that it would make my roots greasy, I have had the trouble with other oils before, but I was pleasantly suprised to have a nice clean look and not greasy at all!
Delores M.
Summit Hill, PA
This is great for thick, frizzy hair like mine! I use it as soon as I get out of the shower to protect my hair from heat processing. It also helps calm frizz. I do not recommend it for finer hair.
Rosa F.
bronx, new york
I love this hair oil ever since it came out. I relax my hair and so its very important that I restore some moisture and softness to my hair. It gives my hair shine without weighing it down.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora