BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
stefania j.
Bridgeport, CT
I have used this for years. I like to mix this with different oils (coconut oil and castor oil) and apply to the ends of my hair and it gives my curls great definition.
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
I like to use this when I travel because I never know what how the weather/water will leave my hair feeling. This product helps keep my hair soft and smelling great even if I am harsh in it.
Gina A.
DANBURY
What I love about the Moroccan Oil is that it creates shine and eliminates frizz without being heavy or greasy. It allows my hair to be shiny AND voluminous, which makes this product unique.
Miranda S.
I was worried when I used this that it would make my roots greasy, I have had the trouble with other oils before, but I was pleasantly suprised to have a nice clean look and not greasy at all!
Arielle B.
Gainesville, FL
I can't say enough about this product!!! I use it after I towel dry my hair, and then blow dry/iron. It helps my hair stay tamed throughout the day and gives it a great shine! A little bit goes a long way. It is expensive but the big bottle has lasted me forever
Kristi N.
Mesopotamia, OH
Sometimes I wonder if this oil is worth the price... then I catch my hair blowing in the wind and reassure myself. Yes. Yes it is. I would recommend this product to many different hair types
Amanda G.
Works great to really moisturize and soften your hair. I have thick curly hair that gets frizzy often and a small amount of this helps to really keep the frizz at bay.
Diane L.
St Petersburg, FL
I have the hair mask and body oil, I love the smell of moroccanoil products. I wish I could afford all of their products. The hair mask works really well on repairing my hair, making it soft, less frizzy and smells so good.
Rachel K.
Mayer, MN
I really love this product. I put just a little on my end when they are damp and when my hair is dry I use a super small amount to tame the hairline ! Love this product
Brittney  F.
Monroe, GA
I have fairly long hair and two drops when I get out of the shower does the trick. My hair feels thickets, looks healthier, and I'm overall very pleased with the smell.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora