BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
This oil hair treatment is amazing! Definitely gives your hair some life and makes it look and feel so smooth and shinny. The only down side is that it is kinda of expensive and the bottle isn't as big
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am ALWAYS straightening my hair, and my friend recommended trying this and it was AMAZING how good it made my hair feel, i cant wait to go to the store and get my own!
Viktoriya M.
Minneapolis, MN
Completely in love with this oil! Smells amazing all day long and I don't even need to style my hair when I'm in a rush, the oil just smooths the frizz and beautifies the ends. Love, Love, Love!
andrea p.
Greenville, SC
Great product i have very frizzy hair and it did wonders but a word to the wise a little goes a long way. fyi they have a light version as well which i think would have been a better choice for me if i realized it was out there.
Devyn M.
I used to dye my hair almost every week and it was completely dead, this stuff revived my hair and made it so much more durable. The smell is fantastic as well. I highly recommend this product.
Angelina J.
Pasadena
This is okay. It makes my hair soft but it was full of sulfates and parabens and fragrance. Smells good but I would rather buy from monat, an all natural hair care line free of these harsh chemicals. I would not buy it again
Shanna C.
Modesto, CA
This product is so amazing. It smells sooooo good and a little goes a long way. My hair feels so soft and light with this product. I just wish it wasn't so expensive, but it's totally worth it!
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
I love this stuff! I usually let my hair mostly air dry then put a dime size in and let it dry the rest of the day. My hair doesn't frizz and it smells so so so so good!
Cassie O.
Such a great product for occasional use! I love to treat my hair to a special serum once every two weeks. This is my go to because not only does it smell amazing but it leaves my hair shiny and soft.
Tracy G.
This stuff is amazing! I had recently dyed my hair and it was really dry and brittle. I tried this stuff and I absolutely loved it. I use it once a week. Smells great.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.