BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Justine C.
I love using this when I had dry hair. I had bleached my hair and this totally saved my hair. It made my hair feel more soft and shiny. This is definitely a product I recommend for anyone that dye their hair. It is on a pricier side but it's totally worth it.
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
This oil hair treatment is amazing! Definitely gives your hair some life and makes it look and feel so smooth and shinny. The only down side is that it is kinda of expensive and the bottle isn't as big
Beta H.
Arlington, VA
I was really looking forward to this product because I've heard people rave about it but it just left my hair feeling greasy. It does have a wonderful smell to it though!
Rebecca T.
Greenville, NC
I have been using this for a long time. I have long wavy/curly hair and thick!! It makes my hair more smooth and shiny. Very good to use before blow drying. It definitely helps tame the hair!
andrea p.
Greenville, SC
Great product i have very frizzy hair and it did wonders but a word to the wise a little goes a long way. fyi they have a light version as well which i think would have been a better choice for me if i realized it was out there.
Valerie G.
Saginaw, TX
I absolutely love my Moroccan oil. I don't know what my hair would be like without it. It helps with the dryness and brittleness, and it makes my hair so soft and shiny. I love my Moroccan oil!
Angelina J.
Pasadena
This is okay. It makes my hair soft but it was full of sulfates and parabens and fragrance. Smells good but I would rather buy from monat, an all natural hair care line free of these harsh chemicals. I would not buy it again
Tracy G.
This stuff is amazing! I had recently dyed my hair and it was really dry and brittle. I tried this stuff and I absolutely loved it. I use it once a week. Smells great.
Ariel C.
I use it on my hair and my clients hair damp so it styles nicely then after blow drying I put a little dab in my hand and run it through for a nice silky smooth finish.
Anabelle M.
I like it really helped my dry hair when I had it longer and overly processed it leaves my hair smooth and shiny. It's easy to use and affordable. I'm satisfied with the results. I recommend it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora