BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lori S.
Hiawassee, GA
Loved this hair treatment, easy to use , average price but good value last a while, it made my hair fell fixed , in a nice way, shiny healthy glow . Alittle goes along way. Yes I would recommend !!!
Cassandra M.
I have very thick and wavy hair and I use just a small drop on my hair when it's damp. It helps keep my hair soft and frizz free. A little pricey but because you only use a small amount it lasts awhile
This product for me is over rated. While the smell is appealing it weighs my hair down if you use even a little too much of the product. My hair tangled easily which is the opposite  of what a treatment is supposed to do. I was disappointed because it left my hair so oily.
Brittany A.
A but pricey but totally worth it. I bleach and color my hair frequently, and this stuff protects and helps repair the damage I've done to it. Doesn't leave my hair super oily ,just a silky shine .
Diana S.
Fort Worth , TX
Everyone uses this product on anything but on my hair is amazing I love how good it works on my skin but what I don't like it's the price because it is expensive lol but it's good for when you want to
Kat H.
Norwalk, CA
Very lightweight! Nice light scent that does not linger and it's weightless. Smooths the frizz after blowouts. I think it's a good value i like after blow dries. Something I like to always have!
Angela B.
Portland
Has a pleasant smell, helps smooth hair especially if you have frizzy/wavy hair. Only downside is the cost for the size. It's a little expensive but worth it especially if you process your hair.
Devyn M.
I used to dye my hair almost every week and it was completely dead, this stuff revived my hair and made it so much more durable. The smell is fantastic as well. I highly recommend this product.
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
This oil hair treatment is amazing! Definitely gives your hair some life and makes it look and feel so smooth and shinny. The only down side is that it is kinda of expensive and the bottle isn't as big
Karen C.
MoroccaOil Hair Treatment smells amazing and has helped revitalize my hair. My hair is thin and at times very fragile, but this product protects and leaves my hair looking beautiful and healthy.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora