BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Leslie C.
Bozeman, MT
Been using this product for years and always come back to it because it is the best. Leaves no residue on your hair, but leaves it smelling nice and looking even better.
Taylynn C.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is an amazing product. It smooths your hair and lengthens in. I've also noticed that my hair is getting thicker when I use this product. It's an A++ product for hair.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
This oil is really great for detangling hair after a shower and leaves my hair feeling super soft. It smells really good and really hydrates my hair. It is pretty heavy so i only use it on the ends.
Allie S.
Appleton, WI
I love to use moroccan oil in my hair after I have blow dried and flat ironed it. I use it just on the ends for extra moisture. This stuff is the best, and smells so good!
Victoria V.
Fort Morgan, CO
I absolutely love this hair treatment oil. I have recently dyed my hair and am in the process of lightening so my ends are very brittle. I just put this in and it left my hair stronger and messy frizzy.
alejandra M.
Anthony, NM
Love this oil it helps with my split ends and with the dryness of my hair. I apply it everyday which makes my hair smooth and doesn't leave it sticky. What I also love is that you don't have to use a lot of product in order to work.
Carina E.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Moroccan hair oil. It helps my hair detangle but doesn't make it greasy. It only takes a small amount so the bottle lasts forever. My hair gets dry on the ends so I just do it about mid way down to the tips.
Phoebe T.
I like this product. It's leaves my hair soft and shiny. Just make sure to not apply too much of your hair will look greasy. The smell is not overwhelming at all -- it's actually relaxing and warm.
Lexy P.
Las Vegas, NV
Not a big fan of this product, yes it smells amazing, but its not actually good for you hair. It contains a large amount of petroleum. Many other roils that are much better for even better prices.
Amy H.
Adairsville , GA
Really hydrates and smooths the hair. Be careful during application as a little goes a long way. If you apply to much you will go from smooth to looking like you haven't washed your hair in a month!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora