BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Meesh G.
Woodland Hls, CA
I've been so harsh on my hair with dyes and weaves. Then going through pregnancy has effected my hair too. This oil has brought back shine and moisture to my hair. It's really satisfying to use and smells wonderful!!
Kaylee S.
Flat Rock, MI
From a professional stand point this is the best oil on the market smoothign strenghting all in one product. this is the ONLY thing that has ever smooothed my hair the best because my hair is corse
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
This stuff is amazing! It has saved my hair. I use it every time I shower. It's a little pricey, but totally worth it if you want to keep your hair healthy and you dye it a lot or use heat on it a lot.
Miranda B.
Tigard, OR
I love moroccanoils products, especially the serum. This has an amazing smell, and the smell lasts for up to 3 days without washing!! I use it right out of the shower and it adds shine and health back into my hair. I love it and repurchase it each time I am at the salon!!!
Brooke F.
Have been using this product for going on 4 years, has provided great protection for my hair, dryness has disappeared and shininess has returned!!! Love this!!!! Would recommend and have recommended!!!
Merve K.
This is overpriced because it contains much more mineral oil than argan oil, but is advertised as "moroccan oil". It's cheaper and much more effective to buy pure argan oil.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
Love love the smell of this oil. A little goes ALONG way. It is a very pricy product but it will last u a long time. Works thru ur hair w ease. It is effective of keeping my hair healthy and shiny. .
Aneta C.
I have fine hair and it left my hair greasy and nappy.  Its easy to use and you don't use a lot of it.  Hair did not look healthier afterwards.   The product is overpriced and not effective on fine hair.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Moisturizing and made my hair feel very soft! It spread easily and smelled pretty great. It also gave great shine! You just need to make sure you've rinsed it very well, if not it can be a bit greasy.
Kelsey G.
This has made my hair so much stronger, shinier, and healthier. It makes my hair smell fantastic. I have very thin hair and this has helped stop it from breaking so easily.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora